The Details on Dogging in Hawke’s Bay
What is one thing that people do not like to do while having sex? Some do not want to use condoms because they feel that this can make sex more uncomfortable. This is why people still do a lot of unprotected sex. They want to feel the pleasure of having sex and they believe that using condoms can hinder the feelings that they could experience.
This type of mindset has increased the chances of having sexually transmitted diseases or STDs. Through unprotected sex, different types of STDs, HIV, and AIDS can spread out among individuals. When people are feeling that they want to have sex and they cannot control it, they would forget about everything else that matters and will just have unprotected sex.
What Exactly is Dogging?
This is a type of activity that has gained popularity in different parts of the world especially in Australia. The fact that dogging in Hawke’s Bay occurs is a sign that this is a rampant activity that a lot of people enjoy. People meet up in car parks for the following reasons:
- To have sex with strangers
- To watch different people have sex with each other
- To be given the opportunity to become “joiners” or “watchers.”
If you do not understand these terms, a joiner means that you are going to be invited to join in the sexual act. A watcher is someone who can watch while there are people who are having sex. There are some couples who are perfectly fine with being watched. They would not want other people to join anymore.
When Did Dogging Begin?
There are different details that are available about dogging. Some say that this started in Britain more than a decade ago. It was very popular in the past but it has started to wane a bit ever since it started to spread to different parts of the world. The fact that this is now available in Hawke’s Bay means that this is really popular. Most of the activities may happen during night time but some want to have a more thrilling experience so they would like to do the activities during the daytime.
Why is Dogging Considered to be Entertaining?
Some do not get the thrill that people get whenever they do dogging in Hawke’s Bay. Others who have tried it say that people would need to experience it to understand. Dogging is similar to watching porn but then you would have two options. You can either watch it in person or you will be asked to join in. This is one of the rare activities right now that would not require you to use your gadget.
Aside from the things that you will see, you can also hear people having sex. It can be enough to exhilarate you and make you feel excited. Most people who participate in dogging masturbate while watching.
Dogging used to be rare but because of its popularity, it has now become more common. The fact that it can also happen during the daytime says a lot about how popular this has become. It can be even more thrilling that some people who are against dogging may call the authorities about the “dogging hotspots” because this activity is not exactly legal.
The details that you have learned so far might make you more excited to research and know more about dogging.
Some Tips to Do Dogging in Hawke’s Bay Properly
You know that dogging occurs in Hawke’s Bay but do you know the right locations? There are some forums that you can visit that will let you know the exact time and location wherein dogging will take place. You do not want to miss out on the action so make sure to take down the right details. These are some more tips:
- The woman will always be given more priority in dogging. The woman will decide if she wants other people to become watchers or joiners. If a woman who is in the middle of having sex decides to stop, she has the right to do so.
- More men are interested in dogging but there are also some women who post in forums about what they want. This can be ideal if you would like to have sex with a stranger and participate in dogging.
- Turning on your headlights will not be recommended as this can alert the authorities or people who would be reporting to the authorities that dogging is taking place.
- Do not join a couple or a group of people when they are not inviting you to join them. This may cause you to become banned from other dogging activities and spots.
- If you are gay and you would like to attract other gay people, you can use flashing lights. This will attract those who can be joiners or watchers depending on what you are looking for.
There are some dangers that may be associated with dogging especially if you would participate in the activity in broad daylight or if you are just not careful enough. Remember the tips that are mentioned above for a safer and still more enjoyable dogging experience in Hawke’s Bay.