Making Dogging in Wellington Safe for You
There are some people who think that dogging in Wellington is something that they can just participate in without knowing all the rules. Dogging comes with a lot of rules and if you do not want to follow those rules, that is the time when the problems may begin. For instance, you may become banned from participating in other dogging activities in the future. If you feel that dogging is really a great sport to do at night, then you need to know some things that will help you enjoy it more. At the same time, you can stay safe too.
Some Personal Safety Tips to Remember
Remember that even if the people that you meet online seem to be trustworthy, you still need to stay on guard. It will be ideal if you could go to dogging sites with some people that you know especially if you are a woman.
These are some more safety tips that you need to remember:
- Do not give out your personal information to people that you meet. It is normal for people to have a screen name or a pseudonym whenever they refer to each other. You are allowed to not give your actual name and other personal details to the people in dogging.
- Make sure that the meeting place where dogging is going to take place is away from the prying eyes of the public. You need to remember that not everyone understands dogging. There will always be people who will wish to get people who participate in dogging to become arrested.
- Scope out the meeting area before the actual day of the dogging session. This will give you an idea if the place is safe. If in case you would need to pack up immediately because of the police or other persons of authority, you may want to know where the exits are.
- Do not go to dogging places that are near seedy areas such as areas wherein prostitution may take place. This is also the same for places that may be famous for drug deals. Stay away from these areas because you may become affected.
- Always secure your valuables before you participate in dogging. There are some people who may become too excited about dogging that they would forget to lock their cars or they may leave their valuables just lying around. Do not do this because there are people who will take advantage.
There are some instances when people report that they seem to be followed by other people who became interested in them while dogging. You can find a place where you can hang out for a while as a safety precaution.
Doing Safe Sex While Dogging
Some people may be perfectly happy to watch people have sex but if in case you would like to participate in sexual activities, you need to make sure that you will stay safe. These are some of the tips that will help you out:
- Always use condoms before you have sex. People are recommended to bring boxes of condoms with them so that the boxes can also be passed around to people who would also like to have sex. There are some people who say that they do not use condoms when they think that a person looks clean. A person can still look clean and have STD.
- If you see that there is another person who is having sex with a woman without a condom, this should give you enough reason to use one. Even if the woman does not have STD, what about the other partners who are also having sex with her?
- Women will always have the right to stop whatever they are doing if they feel uncomfortable. Those who are making some trouble for women because they do not want to “cooperate” can be removed from the dogging activity.
- If you are not invited to have sex with a couple who is already having sex, stay in place. There are some signals that they can use with their headlights to let you know that it is okay to join. Without those signals, you have no right to suddenly barge in.
- If you are having sex with someone, you need to know what the ground rules are going to be. You are completely free to break free from the act if you feel that the ground rules are not being followed.
From the things that are mentioned above, it is obvious that dogging will come with a lot of rules that should be followed. If you do not want to follow the rules, then dogging may not be for you.